Franciacorta Trio Tasting Case

£74.30

Explore Italian Champagne method sparkling wine with this Franciacorta Trio case. Franciacorta is made from the same grapes as Champagne (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir) and is then aged in the bottles for at least 18 months. If you like Champagne, you will enjoy the Franciacorta discovery! The case includes:

10% discount compared to buying separately*; £24.77 per bottle.

  1. Franciacorta Brut DOCG: harvested exclusively by hand the grapes, 80% Chardonnay and the remaining 20% Pinot Noir, are then transferred to wood winemaking, with a long stay on the lees to create a better and superior class Italian ‘champagne’. A brut unlike any other thanks to the late harvest which has allowed it to obtain ripe grapes, to enhance the wonderful terroir from where they arrive, capturing the essence of the wonderful place that is Franciacorta. The wine ages in the bottles for a minimum of 21 months.
  2. Franciacorta Rose extra brut DOCG Santus: made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes exclusively from Santus vineyards. Remarkable structure and complexity, savoury and persistent, rich in the typical Pinot Noir aromas and flavours, such as redcurrant, blackberry, raspberry and strawberry. The wine ages in the bottles for a minimum of 40 months.
  3. Franciacorta Saten DOCG: made from 100% Chardonnay grapes, harvested later than the normal grape harvest, to give it more body and a more complex structure. The colour of this Satèn is an intense yellow, characterised by great softness and elegance, for the most sophisticated palates. The palate is welcomed with pleasant citrus flavours and white fruit. The wine ages 6 months in French oak barriques and then minimum 30 months in the bottle. The palate is creamy, savoury and complex.

Wine tasting cases is a great way to learn about wine and find new wines you like. All cases are selected based on a particular wine style, grape or wine region.

*discount calculated based on a regular price of the wines and may be different if individual wines are temporarily on sale

If you purchase this product you will earn 74 Points worth of £1.48!
or

SKU: WC012 Categories: ,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Franciacorta Trio Tasting Case”

You many also like…

X
Free delivery for orders above £97 for majority of postcodes
Hello. Add your message here.

Our website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. Please see our Privacy policy for further details.

Cookie settings

Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.

FunctionalOur website uses functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to let our website work and process your orders.

AnalyticalOur website uses analytical cookies to make it possible to analyse our website and optimise it for usability, for example, wine search and processing your orders.

Social mediaOur website places social media cookies to show you 3rd party content like YouTube and FaceBook.

AdvertisingOur website places advertising cookies to show you 3rd party advertisements based on your interests.

OtherOur website places 3rd party cookies from other 3rd party services which aren't Analytical, Social media or Advertising.