DolceVita Wine Club (lawful name DVCLUB LTD) is devoted to protecting your personal privacy. We value our website visitors and also endeavour to develop a delightful as well as safe experience when visiting our website.
- ' we', 'us' or 'our' means DolceVita Wine Club (legal name DVCLUB LTD).
- ' you' and 'your' means you, the individual engaging with us, registering for our products or visiting our website.
- 'the website or 'site' indicates the www.dvclub.co.uk or https://dvclub.co.uk internet website you are visiting or involving with; and.
The website is not meant for children and we do not purposefully gather information relating to children.
Which data do we collect?
For the function of making an enquiry or placing an order, our internet site might collect the following information.
- Contact Data includes invoicing address, shipment address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marriage status, title, date of birth and sex.
- Transactional Data includes details regarding repayments to and from you and various other details of services and products you have purchased from us.
- Financial Information consists of savings account as well as payment card information.
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, internet browser type and also version, time zone setting and also place, web browser plug-in types and also versions, running system and system, and other innovation on the tools you utilise to access the website.
- Usage Data consists of details about just how you utilize our internet site, product or services.
- Advertising and Communications Data includes your choices in getting advertising and marketing from us and also our 3rd parties and also your communication choices.
- Account Information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your rate of interests, preferences, feedback and also survey responses.
We collect these details to understand your requirements and offer you more information for the product( s) you have requested. Your information might likewise be saved in a CRM system for Internal records management. We might use the details to boost our products range. We might regularly send out promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or various other info which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have supplied. We might contact you by e-mail, phone or post. We may utilize the details to tailor-make the site according to your interests. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails please let us know by unsubscribing from our mailing.
We do not accumulate any Special Categories or Personal Information concerning you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, spiritual or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual preference, political point of views, trade union membership, details concerning your wellness, as well as hereditary as well as biometric information). Neither do we collect any type of information regarding criminal sentences or offences.
In case we require to collect personal information by legislation, or to fulfil a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that information when requested, we might not be able to fulfil the contract with you (for instance, to provide you products or services). In such situation, we might need to cancel an order you placed with us; however we will certainly notify you if this is the case straight away.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
We utilise different methods to collect information including:
- direct communications. You might provide us your contact details by completing some forms or by corresponding with us via phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data you supply when you:
- place an order
- get our service or products;
- set up an account on our website;
- register for our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent out to you;
- participate in a competition, promotion or survey;
- or offer us feedback or call us.
As you communicate with our website, we will instantly gather technical information regarding your tools, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal information by utilizing cookies, web server logs and other programs. We may occasionally get technical information regarding you if you go to various other websites using our cookies. Please go to http://www.aboutcookies.org for further details on 3rd parties or openly readily available sources.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We will just utilise your personal data when and how the regulation permits us to. We will typically use your personal data in the following situations:
- Where we require to fulfil the contract we have with you.
- Where it is essential for our legitimate interests (or those of a 3rd party) and your interests and fundamental legal rights are not overrun by those interests.
- Where we need to fulfil a lawful responsibility.
Managing your Personal Information
You might select to restrict the collection or use of your personal information via following methods:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, try to find the box that you can click to communicate that you do not desire the information to be made use of by any person for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously allowed us to utilise your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may alter your mind any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will certainly not offer, disperse or lease your personal details to third parties unless we have your approval or are called for by legislation to do so.
- We may utilise your individual information to send you marketing information concerning 3rd parties which we think you might find interesting if you tell us that you would like this to take place.
- You may ask for details of individual info which we hold about you under the Information Security Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the details held on you please write to or email us.
If you think that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or insufficient, please email us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will without delay correct any information identified to be inaccurate.
Our internet website may contain web links to other web sites of interest. Nevertheless, when you follow these web links to leave our website, you should keep in mind that we do not have any kind of control over those websites. Consequently, we can not be responsible for the security and personal privacy of any details which you give whilst checking out such sites and also such websites are not governed by this personal privacy statement. You need to exercise care as well as look at the privacy statement applicable to the internet site in subject.
We are devoted to ensuring that your details are safe. In order to avoid unauthorised access to or data disclosure, we have implemented physical, digital and also supervisory processes to guard as well as secure the information we gather online.